måndag, maj 31, 2010

I can do it if I put my mind into it.....I hope

Today was not a good day, at all. 
I've had like max 4 hours of sleep since yesterday and I got shitloads to do. 
Don't mean to sound so pissed right now but I'm just stressed to the fullest. 
WE have soooo much to do, kinda funny since I or all of us were thinking "oh mocks are done, now it can only get better", boy were we in for a change. For this week I have to: 
  • WLA (World literature assignment - Swedish)
  • IA (Internal assessment - Business & Management)
  • WT (Written task - English) 
  • EE ( Start with my extended essay, TALK TO NEIL) kinda weird that I'm writting that out but just as a reminder.
  • TOK ( Presentation with Hiba) 
  • Powerpoint for the presentation that is tomorrow
  • Oh CAS project (?)
Gotta get steppin' and do this right 'cause I know that if I really put my heart into this, I can do this before the end of the week. Just gotta find something that motivates me to do this. 
Pray...

Inga kommentarer: