söndag, maj 02, 2010

next...





Finland...wtf?! hahaha this is going to be something special...
Our teachers suck since we're leaving in about 1 hour and we still don't know shit.
They told us that we were gonna get dom info before it was time but here we are today and we still don't know shit...
Pretty much had to guess my was through and kinda figured out what I needed to take. Btw, thanks Victoria for telling me about the rest of the things that I pretty much forgot about hahaha ;P
Gonna figure out what to do with this whole thing...not good but whatever (Ingrid)  hahaha!! Gotta go get dressed and then go, wish me luck I guess :)

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

varför i helvete skriveru på engelska för? troru att det är nåra från utlandet som läser din blogg eller? ärligt

Stephanie sa...

Cuz I caaaaaan!
Men om du tycker att det är jobbigt att läsa på engelska så finns det alltid en translator(översättningsknapp) till höger :) kiss :* (puss)