onsdag, juni 09, 2010

yey!

Did my WLA and handed in today at 11:57 p.m lolz!
Made me laugh though, I have to stop leaving things 'til the last minute.
At 11:55 pm i counted the words in my essay, 999, the essay must consist of a 1000 words, FML
stressed to the fullest I started to look for things to change and guess what, I did it. I just hope my essay or comparative text is good enough.
In about two minutes time, Lakers are gonna play Boston and I'm rly hoping for W!
Can't believe that we lost sunday, shitty referee that's for sure!

Tomorrow imma head up town, fix the last things before my brothers graduation and then maybe hit the gym for a short while, would be pretty sweet considering that i've just been sitting around for daaaaaaaays!
Gotta finish my WT too and then go to the bank, fix everything and hopefully everything will be ok! 28th, I hope!
I'm out, GO LAKERS!

Inga kommentarer: