lördag, juli 17, 2010

home, home, workout

sitting at home, been up since 7 :) yesterday was a lazy day...just spent the entire day at home,
slept, watched a movie and so on. Kinda weird for me considering that it was friday yesterday but hey
can't be doing something everyday. Sometimes u just have to relax.

Watching so you think you can dance, amazing dancers and choreography. I know I've mentioned dance many times before but it's just that I miss it soooo much. I want to start dancing again but I'm not sure that I'm going to be able to pick it up again, last year in school's the worst year :/ Fudgeeee
finals, essays, basketball, coaching and blah blah blah...mental breakdown blah blah blah extended essay, yaddi-yaddi-yadda and over.

Lord please help me, gonna need some major strenght to do this. Hey look, I'm all over the place while writing this....blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Inga kommentarer: