måndag, juli 19, 2010

I wanna dance tonight...

Yelleeeerrrrr!!
Aaaah, can't believe that I'm up!
Ok...that was a lie, have actually been awake since 12, like I said to the ladies yesterday...mhm!!
Anyways, disaster struck...I was brushing my teeth and ofc i didn't pay attention to my foundation that was standing on the edge of the sink so what happened? The damn thing fell and broke into pieces leaving stains of foundation everywhere, just my luck. Left me cleaning the bathroom for an hour when I was supposed to be getting ready to go to town, YEY!!!

As if that was the only thing...
yesterday while playing cardgames with the girls, Binta suddenly looked at me with a weird face, (the one you do when you see something freaky). Scared as hey, I stand up to see that I have a freakin SPIDER on my sweatpants...Oh dear lord. If there's one thing I can't stand, it has to be spiders and that spider sure had me running.

Anywhos, gotta get ready for town so...duces!
Lucy Pearl – Dance Tonight

Inga kommentarer: