måndag, februari 28, 2011

WARNING: there is a huge difference between us, I hope you can see that..

Is not that I am stupid because I am clearly not. It's just that I am extremely tired and fed up... 
If it was possible for a person to "talk their way" into achieving high grades, believe me I would have nothing but  A's. Hell...if there was a grade in talking in general, I would be awarded with an Oscar. (yes I am fully aware that you can get grades for speeches but that is not what I mean) 

Writing has never been my forte, I have always been known as a talker and therefore I feel that it is very sad that my grades are based on my writing skills... I CAN'T WRITE I have always had a hard time to put my words down on paper. Whenever I have tried to do so it has ended up with me drawing a picture for people to understand me or have simply given up!!! I hate to write about things that do not interest me. Write essays about books that has now awoken my interest at all. My point is that I have no point...just wanted to write this down before I forgot about it. 

I know that I am constantly complaining about school although I am fully aware that I at the most have about 2 month left, but then again what we are going to do during these final months are probably what others may do during an entire year. I am tired and I am quite certain that you are tired of hearing me whining about this but my advice to you is to not read this post then... lolz! 

See...I still have my humor; it is the willingness to attend school that has left my body and moved on without me. Where it has gone, I am uncertain but I know that I most likely have to find it again and fast because without it, there is no future... 

Inga kommentarer: