onsdag, mars 03, 2010

dysfunctional laptop...

Kan de bli galnare?! 


I promise this laptop is even better than mine right now.... 


For a couple of days ago when I was studying at Hibas place my laptop started to smell weird. It made some crazy sounds and then it started to smell like burnt plastic. Couldn't figure out what it was but I thought that it could be something wrong with the fan....well I was wrong. As soon as I came home, my charger stopped working, YEY! I went to the technicians yesterday with my damn computer and they gave me a new charger. Thinking that they solved the problem, I came home, left my laptop charging and headed for practice. When I came home from practice, I took my laptop of the damn charger and what happens? My laptop shuts off, weird, I know since I left it charging for almost 3 hours sooooo....I took my computer to the technicians today again to find out that apparently the battery on my laptop got overheated and is not working anymore. But it gets worse...turns out that there's been a couple of people who has the same problem with their laptops at school so they don't even have an extra battery so now, every time I  unplug my charger, my laptop's gonna shut off.

FML!!! I'm sooooo getting a new laptop before the end of the month, piece of shit laptop! 

Inga kommentarer: