måndag, mars 08, 2010

I know I'm random but what are you?

Shiet...I know I said that I was gonna spend this vacation catching up on everything that I've missed so far, but somehow it doesn't seem like that's how it's gonna be anyways, I suck haha ;P
Anywhoos, for the moment I'm just checkin out apartments, feel like movin to my own sometime soon. Only downsides are
  1. All apartments here in Umeå are too expensive + bad location..according to me :( 
  2. I have no idea why I want to live on my own, since I'm pretty much scared of everything. But hey, gotta grow up sometime soon, right?


Listenin to Talib Kweli – Get By  as the snow keeps falling down from the roof outside, +3 degrees outside. I'm amazed, hope this summer's gonna be awesome. I just hope tomorrow's gonna be a warm day, might take a trip to town :)

Yesterday, me and the girls were talking bout our trip to Gothenburg last year with our team and how awesome it would be this year.Best thing might be the fact that we're gonna be there for a while, yey. We also realized that it's about 2 months left before we leave so...time to save up some money. I might have a hard time doing that tho since there's a lot of things that I want and need to buy before, but we'll see how that goes.

I'm out, pz! :)

Inga kommentarer: