torsdag, september 24, 2009

yesh

Another day in life...takin' it easy in UMEÅ!

Well, well...just came home for a little while ago, was out shooting some hoops with a couple of friends. Well let's just say that I need to practice on my aim a little bit haha!
School was ok today, only went to Business and management class since I accidentally missed maths today. After school, Hiba, Victoria and I went to town after teasing Wall-E a little bit 'bout still having classes left :) Anyways, Hiba took the first bus home while Victoria and I continued to Wayne's coffee house. Talked a little bit and then we went home.

Tried to do some maths at home though, didn't go so good...went out ballin' instead.
Met Chubbie, Rickz and Wille, talked for a while and went back in to play some more.
Shanie, Jenny and Binta joined at around 10:30 pm, and then we all went home at 11:oo pm.
Tomorrow I finish at 11:30 am...PLANS?!

So....how was your day?

PEACE! :D

Inga kommentarer: