lördag, oktober 17, 2009

lolz!!!

Just came home from an evening in town with my girls, kinda fun :)
At first it was a little boring, not som many people there...we were actually on our way to go ballin' but that never happened, don't know why tho :(

Anyways, we met Mattawass, Davie, Roble and a bunch of other poeple, fun fun! After sitting in the same place like forever we went to another where we met Odain, Mårten and Felix. We had like the conversations of our lives, hillarious, laughed my ass off!!

When it was finally time to go home the guys almost made me miss my bus...the stood around me tryin to make me miss it...If I would've missed it OMG!!! Let's just say, bad for you guys...believe me, bad for you!

Anywaaaaaaaaaayz, gotta sleeep now
pees, löve änd önderständing/ Stepher!

Inga kommentarer: