lördag, oktober 10, 2009

One more time..


Oh gosh!!!!
Yesterday rocked!!
First of all...Hiba came to my place, showed me the book. (Incase your wondering, me and a couple of people wrote a book during our first year at Östra and now it's published!!!!) Anyways, she showed it to my mom as well and she started to cry. She was sooooooo
proud, best reaction ever (Love you mom). We pretty much spent like 30 minutes just huggin' eachother and then we ate!

The book, my joy!

After that we went to sharons place, met a bunch of people. Rocked the place...everybody...it was sooooo much fun! Only bad thing, my toe hurts really bad but whatever, hope I can play B-ball today....lalala Hiba crashed at my place, best night ever. We ate food and shiet haha.

Love all you guys, made the evening perfec:D
(plus a couple of more people)



Inga kommentarer: