söndag, april 04, 2010

feeling spontaneous, time for mischief!!

Came home a little while ago from Bintas,  it was a pretty sweet night :) 
Took a trip to town, got some food, met people and went back to the hood again haha! 


Starting to get pretty bored of this vacation already, and it's been for like 3 - 4 days, ain't got nuffin to do. Maybe I'm overexaggerating right now only cuz I'm bored. There's gonna be lots of stuff to do, I hope. PLAY BALL, haven't done that in a while....
I'm kinda feeling spontaneous right now, wanna take a random trip to Stockholm or something just 'cause...maybe I might be able to do it, anybody down? haha 

Here are some things to look forward to!!!

  • Minor trip to Stockholm (?) 29th April  1st May
  • Trip with the class to Finland, prolly gonna be up to no good!  2nd - 4th May
  • GOTHENBURG!!!! 10th -17th may!! 
And somewhere in between all these trips, I'm gonna have Mocks...Good Luck to me! ;) 


Anywhoos...
I'm out!! 

Inga kommentarer: