torsdag, april 29, 2010

Up, up & away...

Sittin' at home, doing som enviro...
tomorrow is the last day of MOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally over, feels awesome, never thought it would happen..hahaha!

Sunday we'll be heading off to Finland, have no idea what we're gonna do there but hey, no school for 2 days so :) I actually don't wanna go but hey...it's Finland over homework.

French mocks was pretty ok today, at least the second part, chose the first question.
We had to write a letter to an artist and convince them to come to our benefit concert, I was pretty much laughing the whole time 'cause I felt so ridiculous. I chose to write a letter to K'naan and Walter chose Lupe Fiasco...why am I not surprised haha! ;) just awesome, now imma hit the books some more and then sleeeeeeep! :)

Track of the day: Kid Cudi – Up Up & Away

Inga kommentarer: