söndag, april 25, 2010

Let's get it started?

So daaaamn tired of studying....been doin it all day :/
Too much shit left to do before tomorrow....gotta figure our how i'm supposed to pass the swedish mocks hahahaha! 10 tests, 1 week, I just love schoool!!

And oh, let's not forget the fact that I'm missing the trip to Stockholm only cuz of school, SHIIIIET!
The worst thing about this is that we we're allowed to go but.....they cancelled our tickets, but what to do?
(never really realized how huge this actually was)

Anywhoooos...over to the next thing
I WANNA GO SHOPPIN, but that's impossible for now cuz i'm BROKE! I somehow managed to lend 863kr to my friends and fam this month, don't know how that's even possible but.... Hope I get them back soon, guys? ;) I'm ooooout...gotta hit the books.

Gang Starr – What I'm Here 4

Inga kommentarer: