tisdag, april 27, 2010

My day....

Woke up this morning and went to school....did my swedish mocks and was stressed as heeeey.
Shiet...I had no Idea what I was supposed to do so I just sat down and wrote some stuff together.
Wasn't really planning on staying for that long...though, hey I'll go in, write down a page or two and then leave. Ended up writing 7 pages on the second part, don't know how that went but I'm not about to jinx myself hahah!

went to town with Hiba, she took her bus and I ended up chillin with Shanie and Alice, pretty sweet actually. Took the bus home, ate a sandwich and then I went to my practice. Felt so good to be back, even though it didn't go that good today...
Practiced on shooting for a while and all I can say is *CLUTCH* hahaah, don't you just love that sound? ;)

Came home from practice and since then I've been studying for tomorrow. I'm telling you, the IB is gonna be the end of me!! The worst thing is that we have Enviro mocks tomorrow and I don't even have the books 'cause SOMEBODY told med that we didn't have enviro tomorrow so all I hope for right now is that somehow tomorrow, i'll find some time to study for the damn thing.

And ooooh...every minute I was not studying, I was pretty much drooling over this guy, gnr haha

Anywhoooooos...SLEEP MODE!!!!

Track of the day: Bob – Nothin' On You [feat. Bruno Mars]

Marry me?  höhö!!!

Inga kommentarer: