lördag, september 04, 2010

heeeeey!

It's 4 am in the morning over here, don't know what I'm doing up right now but I can't sleep.
Been laughing at some random stuff, wish you where here to share the laughter with me but whatever ;P

Tonight was a good but random night. First of, we went to town, ate dinner and chilled a bit, took the bus to tomtebo and then back to town and met a bunch of awesome people. Talked about everything meanwhile they ate and then we (Jenny, Shani & I) took the bus to Binta ate some cake, talked, laughed and then we took a walk home. Like I said, tonight was a random but good night! :)

I love it when the day is pretty spontaneous (at times), not knowing whats gonna happen or have any plans, makes me smile and my smile got even bigger when I got home, oh child!! =D Gotta read some and then sleep. I just realized that this is the first day since school started that I haven't been feeling stressed and annoyed, YEY!! =)

Inga kommentarer: