måndag, april 11, 2011

...it hurts...

The fact that I've been steeping in the mudstruggling to get out 
but find myself in stuck in the same place as before..
hurts...
the fact that I throw myself out there in the open 
hoping for you to catch me but instead you let me fall...
 hurts.. 
the fact that I've been struggeling my entire life 
and for you to come and tell me that I don't know what life is like..
 hurts..
The fact that you don't believe me when I'm trying to tell you the truth..
 hurts..
The fact that I am all alone in this battle, slowly dying 
but yet hoping for you to step up and have my back.
 hurts..
The fact that I know that no matter what, you will always let me down
hurts..

But you know what? 
Someday it's not going to hurt anymore
I will be everything that I am meant to be
But my question to you is
WHO will you be now that you can not hurt me anymore? 

ta inte detta seriöst... 


Inga kommentarer: