fredag, januari 28, 2011

Sometimes I wish I had a fat guy next to me to sing MISTAAAAAKE, just like JD had in scrubs...

So yeah..they tell me that you learn from your mistakes, you grow...
somehow I'm having a hard time believing in those words right now.

It's amazing how people turn out , not nowing what to do but yet when the time comes they just turn their back on everything that used to be there as if it was so simple, as if they've done it so many times before.
Can't believe that this shit actually still amazes me, should've learned a lesson waaaaay back...
certain things just don't change!

1 kommentar:

jancyswords sa...

Your title caught my eye!

And yes, I agree that people can be very fickle. Unfortunately, not all people live to learn what's really important in life.

Great post! Keep blogging!