tisdag, oktober 12, 2010

blaaaaah!

Well...today was supposed to be an awesome day but...naaah!
First of I had my performance review...let's just say that have a lot of things to do, and very little time but I hope I'll make it.

After my performance review I went to town where I met Johanna and we went to H&M. Everything seemed pretty ok until I realized that they didn't have the rings that I wanted...buuuh :( So I bought a new nail polish instead haha, the grafiti one, pretty sweet actually! Did my nails and here's the result;


After town, I took the bus home to go coach the "kids"..yes I call them kids even though most of them are in the 8th grade but believe me, if you've had them once, you'll understand what I mean.  Anyways, coaching them was not easy at all today, they refused to listen which resulted in a lot of running, maybe not the best time since they have a game in about two weeks but then again not my fault. Got really mad , at them in the end and just left it like that....should've reacted better but!


Had my own practice after that, went pretty well...anyways, gotta go STUDY!!!!

Inga kommentarer: