onsdag, oktober 06, 2010

Hard work work..

Ouch, gotta update my cas-blog!
Well tonight has been a good night filled with homeworks. Actually got more done than I expected but I still gotta pick up the pace a bit.

ooking forward to the week-end, don't know why but I just...aah! =D
It's african history week here in Umeå, I think that's what it's called, anyways, I have to work a couple of hours and try to sell our book that we wrote. It's a really good one about our lives as african people here in Sweden and our goals in life etc, a part of a project/organisation founded a while back called Eleza.
After that I'm not sure what I'm gonna do, would be effin awesome to go out to the club again ut not sure as I said.

For some reason I'm looking forward to halloween, gotta throw a party then fo sho!!

Anywhoos, gotta get back to my homework, nightey!

1 kommentar:

Pegah Zarassi sa...

VI MÅSTE HA MASKERAD!