fredag, oktober 22, 2010

my day was sucked but my presentation sucked more, can I redo it?

Sitting here, it's 2:42 am and for some reason I can't sleep.
Listening to some really good music and semi-watching supernatural, weird.

Decided to go to school today, or should I say yesterday, well whatever. Went there because I had a presentation to do which went bad as hell. First of all...try rushing to school with a fever, disoriented, and feeling like your head is going to blow up...yeah that was me. But that wasn't the worst part, I had to send my part of the presentation to Hiba, what happens? Everything that I'd written down for the presentation disappeared, the page just went blanc and I was not happy! "Fortunately" for me, Neil managed to find a previous document that I could use but I had to freestyle a lot and that's where hell broke loose.  Couldn't focus at all on what I was doing and in the middle of the presentation I go... "I can't see this shiet, I can't do this" YEY haha, believe me,  I wanted to laugh pretty hard.

Anyways, after the terrible presentation, I was supposed to take the bus home but I missed it so I took a trip to town and I found me a ring...it sooo made my day! I really gotta stop buying things...

Inga kommentarer: