lördag, oktober 09, 2010

Cause it’s louder, so much louder than words...

Today I took a trip to town at around 4pm. Went  there with Nazanin with one mission, to find a new shirt...the question is; Did I find a new shirt? YES I DID AND I LOVE IT! I'ma post a picture of it later :)


Thinking bout taking pictures and posting my "days OutshiT!" if you catch my drift. So tired at the moment so excuse me if I start spelling wrong or my sentences are messed up. Anywhoos, today was a day filled with loads to do...Tomorrow will probably be the same. Gotta work, promote the book that we wrote last year and then meet a couple of people.


Was rly stressed out today, felt like I hhad tons to do...loads of suggestions just came in my way.


  • going out with the girls
  • Chinese restaurant
  • town with Nazanin
  • find a handyman 
  • chill with Sharon
  • meet Hiba
  • was asked if I wanted to free-tickets to Corona
a lot of suggestions so you can see why I was stressed and confused but I made up my mind in the end and it all worked out just fine I guess :) 

I'm out! Good night.....I guess 

Inga kommentarer: