fredag, november 13, 2009

All i wanna do is....and then..and take your money

Yo, what's crackalackin, lolz!

Today was a slightly better day...not a good one, just a little bit better that the rest has been so far. I started school at 12, which felt perrty good, had math, actually managed to do something in class today. First time in like forever...
After school, Me and Sharon decided to stay and do some math, feels really good now that I get it. We stayed in school 'til bout 5:30 pm and walked home.

Anywhoooooz, I went out for like an hour, med Pontus, Nicklas, Mozze and Daniel...went up to centrum and then we all went to shoot some hoops (which never actually happened), and then I met Jenny, Shanie and Binta, Fun!!

Anywaaaaayz, looking forward 'til tomorrow..gonna go to school looking like a local drugdealer,nah jk jk ...but I'm gonna have like huge baggy pants on and a real oversized tee...might post a pic tomorrow...

Gotta go now, höllä bäck lejtöör
Thinking: Not gonna let this shiet get to me...have fun

Pees, löve änd önderständing/ Stepher

Inga kommentarer: