onsdag, november 11, 2009

Worst day in my life...

Time for a change, time for a change indeed...
  • No more ditching classes (not that I've actually missed so many classes but still)
  • No more slacking...gotta be serious if I want to get good grades on the mocks...even tho the points doesn't matter that much.
  • Take responsibility of my own actions
  • Stop hanging out with certain people...(Don't worry, if I don't talk to you within 2 days, then ur just one of all the people that I shouldn't hang out with) I love you...NAT?!

Just finished talking with my mom about everything that went wrong today..not good at all I tell ya. I need a miracle!!! And oh yeah...I hate you, just so you know (you know who you are) *smile*...lala
Praying for a miracle...I want them pretty baaaaad, miracle, only a miracle but my future don't look so bright right now when everything that could possibly have gone wrong has...

Mode: Wanna-kill-somebody- mode...

I'm out, gonna try to study for at least an hour
Pees, löve änd önderständing/ Stepher

Inga kommentarer: