söndag, januari 10, 2010

2 months to go...

lalalala, good day just like every other day.
Cooked dinner, taco pie for some reason...a really good one once I got a chance to taste it :)
Jenny dropped by and we went to town and grabbed some Coffee or Chai latte in her case. Magda, Alice and Matilda joined us and so did Walt after a while. We sat there, checked out the pictures from So Fly's sweet 18, which was awesome btw :) Laughed a little, talked and then we moved on to Mickey d's...I think I'm addicted to freakin cheeseburgers, lolz. We met a bunch of people at Mickey d's, Odain, Feliz and a dude names Izak(?) :) After a while, Walt got tired of us and left home...me and Jenny went to max and later on we met Pontus, Roble, Davie, tripple A and a bunch of other guys. Fun night :)

Anywhoos....now I'm gonna explain the title of this post
See, I pretty much figured that it's about two months and a couple of dayz left 'til my 18th burfday =) =) And.......Naz and I are planing a bunch of stuff, just hope that errthaaaang goes according to plan cuz otherwise imma be real sad, lolz.

Track of the day: Salt-n-Pepa - Push it

Pees, löve änd önderständing/Stepher

Inga kommentarer: