torsdag, januari 07, 2010

countdown...

Shiet just hit me....I really looooove basket ball, lookin' forward to gothenburg with the girls!!!

Aaaaah, I know I haven't been that active when it come to bloggin, but that prolly just cause I don't have anything interesting to blog about. These past few days of the damn vacation, I've been feelin bad. Still I refuse to stay home, bad choice since it's the coldest it's been here in umeå for at least 7 years. Freakin woke up today, was thinking of going do some grocery shoppin' so that I could eat somethin somethin for dinner tonight but nooooo, it was f*cking -17 degrees outside! :O

Anywhoos, stayed at home and waited for my mom to come home, hoping that she'd done some grocery shoppin' on her way home from work but nah. We (my mom and I) cooked somethin something instead usin the shiezz we found at home, but never had a chance to eat it 'cause before the food was done I'd left the building lolz. Nah but me and the gurls aka Jenny, Binta and Shanie, went to Gammlia to watch the ladies play. They lost sad enough but maybe next time the'll win (?). After the game we were freakin considering to walk in the damn cold....What were we thinking of, SHIET!!

Haha, anywhoos, gotta go...Pees, löve änd önderständing/Stepher

Inga kommentarer: