måndag, januari 11, 2010

furst day in schooool


schooooooool....
FML

Got to school at 10 to 8 this morning and somehow, before I'd even had walked through the damn door I was already fed up with the shiet.. :/ First class, swedish, pertti ok...we saw Popular music from Vittula such a weird random movie. Anywhoos, after that we had french, I hate FRENCH CLASS!! Then we had math with no Pelle soooo...no math haha. Went and ate lunch, then english class....it was pretty ok. After english class I met William and Nicko, funniest 2 hours of the day haha stupid guys but I love 'em a lot.

Anywhoos, after school we went to town, Mickey D's actually. That's when Walter figured outthat we should keep track on how many cheesburgers we've eatin since the year started...
10 cheese burgers in 11 days, we gwan keep it up man!

Track of the day: LMFAO - Shots

A little random info...My shoes has arrived and all I can say is...
MO-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!
LMFAO
Pees, löve änd önderständing/Stepher

Inga kommentarer: