fredag, januari 15, 2010

pretty sweet!

Wore my brand new kicks today....y'all still aint gonna see them. We're up on 17, 17 cheeseburgers which I contributed with 5...you know what that means? Walt, ur fat :]
School was good today, didn't do much but got a second chance to do the math which was a disaster so that felt good. Can prove to Pelle that I do know what I'm doing after all :) Anywhoos, didn't feel like going to enviro class since I don't feel like I'm learning anything anyways so I pretty much chilled with Walt. Lunch....ok? After lunch, Walt, tripple A, Nicko, I and Rasmus chilled for a while before we went to town.

Town was sick tho....first it was just me, tripple A and Rasmus, then we met Pontus, a few minutes later we met Odain and then FSG, then Matti, Ammar, Davie, Roble, Natasha, Nazanin, Adine and I think that was everybody.....SICK!!

Anywhoos, trying to figure out the plans for tonight...all I know is that I'm gonna hang out with Walt for sure haha other than that dunno, pretty much confused ;P
  • The girls wanna watch a movie
  • the boys wanna play
  • Ponthastic wanna go iceskating (which I might do in about 30 min anyway)
  • Hiba wants to go cruisin'
  • I don't know what I wanna do
Anywaaaays, pees, löve änd önderständing/Stepher!

Inga kommentarer: