onsdag, januari 27, 2010

Change....

Ok....seriously, I gotta start paying attention to school and stuff, I know...but believe me, it's not easy. Try to go to a program that you hate and pay attention to everything even though half of the stuff they say is nothing that you're gonna need in the future. I mean, what's the point of learning something that your not gonna use?! ENVIRO, WTF, miljökunskap?! Does it look like I'm gonna do anything that has to do with the environment in the future...we're still learning about the photosynthesis "cause we didn't know it already" DUH! I sooooo wanna drop the whole Impossible bullshit and switch school and program...gotta talk to the study and vocational guidance and see what she says. All I can do right now is....PRAY!

Pees, löve änd önderstääänding/Stepher

Inga kommentarer: