fredag, januari 15, 2010

Yes....share the happiness.

Aaaaaah, got home from school feeling happy 'cause as I was sitting on the bus home, I was thinking of "how to tell my mom that she should give me cash so that I can go pick up my shoes" kinda thing....haha and what happens when I come home?
Well the first thing my mom says when I open the door: Stephanie, Do you wanna go do some grocery shoppin, you can pick up your shoes at the same time? :)

Best moment of the day, my mom is a mindreader!!!

Anywhoos, I picked up the shoes and believe me they were FIIIIINE but one minor problem....
they sent me the freakin wrong sizes on two of the pairs...and now they aint got the shoes :/ Imma have to call them tomorrow when I wake up 'cause this is a major problem and it's not even my fault so they better fix it!! haha gotta sleep sooo
pees, löve änd önderständing/Stepher

Inga kommentarer: