lördag, januari 23, 2010

Lean on me...

Today was a strange day.....indeed!

Went to school late, didn't really feel like goin to school, don't know why. Prolly 'cause I hate the IB and my class and everything that has to do with my school, not sure...just guessing...
Our school had a fashion show and my dear friend William owned the catwalk, future model? ;P
Anywhoos, went to town, met a bunch of people, headed to Walt together with Pontus were we played NBA 2k7, 80's east VS 80´s West, just love it!

  • Kareem Abdul Jabbar
  • Hakeem Olajuwon
  • Magic Johnson
  • Larry Bird
Just AWESOME!!
Took the car to town were we met Marie, really missed her!! Drove around a while and then we went home, only to meet each other an hour later. We took the bus to Ersboda to Johnny's Bday parteeeey! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHNNY!!! Was a pretty okay night...now I'm gonna spend the rest of the night with my mom watching Hope for Haiti, DONATE PEOPLE DONATE!!

Pees, löve änd önderständing/Stepher

Inga kommentarer: