lördag, januari 16, 2010

athletic?


Just came home a while ago from a crazy but yet fun night. First of, started by me having no idea of what I wanted to do. It went from having no ideas to people suddenly suggesting tons of stuff, all good ones too ;) Anywhoos....started of by going ice skating with Pontus and a bunch of other people, soooooo fun!! Such a long time since I went ice-skating :) After the whole skating thing, I went home, packed my bag, then Walt came and picked me up.

We were on our way then we called Shanie and told 'em to join us, ofc they did and it was all pretty good. While waiting for Shanie, Jenny & Binta to get ready, Walt and I went cruisin...nah went to statoil and bought some candy, picked up the girls and left to Mariehem. Met a couple of familiar faces (Roble, Henke, Mattawass, Davie & Ammär) Played a little, talked a lot and did some messed up shiet indeed, lolz but it's all love :)

Btw....thank you very much HENKE, MATTAWASS & DAVIE for tickeling me.....imma getchu good


Gotta go sleep now, pretty much sleepin while I'm writing this haha soooo..
Pees, löve änd önderständing


Inga kommentarer: