lördag, februari 06, 2010

It sure was more than a game...

Dru, Willie, Sian, Romeo & Lebron...the fab 5 in More than a game!!

Today was a pretty decent day.
Didn't to that much...watched a movie called more than a game, the one that we started watching at Robles place yesterday.

The movie's 'bout LeBron James and his closest friends. It was pretty much about their friendship and how he made it to the top. Believe me, the movie was awesome, a real feel good movie I guess 'cause it made me so damn happy and extremely pumped for practice. After the movie I headed of to practice, which was a pretty ok practice. A lot of shots and then we ended it with a match.

Went home, made dinner and haven't done that much after, study a bit....gonna do some more studying later and tomorrow, GAH I HATE SCHOOL! :/

Pees, löve änd önderständing/Stephanie

Inga kommentarer: