måndag, februari 08, 2010

school's too much for me....

Aaaah.....finally done with the business and management thing, didn't answer all the questions though but I don't think that it really matters. As long as I did as much as possible and believe me I did. Or I tried at least, got so damn confused :/
Anywhooos, just gonna chill for a while and then imma go to bed. Read the book for swedish so that I can do my presentation tomorrow. Hopefully everything will be alright. (knock on wood, don't wanna jinx myself, lolz) Today didn't quite go as I planned, was hoping to go to school and everything but didn't feel 100% ok...gonna go tomorrow tho. At least I didn't waste the whole day in bed sleepin' like I normally do. But can you judge me, I don't think there's anything better than sleeping or waking up after a good nights sleep...it's just AWESOME!

Anyways, gotta go.....meanwhile have fun listening to some of the oldies :)


Pees, löve änd önderständing/Stepher

Inga kommentarer: