lördag, februari 06, 2010

Today was a pretty messed up day...I think I hanged out with every possible person lolz!
School sucked big time. We got our absence papers and believe me, it does not look good...like I said before, I gotta start paying attention to my classes.

after school I went to town with Nicko, Walt and Triple A. We didn't do that much, just chilled, met Matti and Ammar, looked at some clothes and that was pretty much it. Went to mickey d's and met the rest of the world then I pretty much went home.

The night was pretty weird tho, I think we cruised through UMEÅ. We went to ersboda and chilled there for a while, then Mickey d's and back to ersboda, then town, ersboda and then , Robles place where we start watching the movie; More than a game. The movie about LeBron James, seems quite good so prolly gonna watch it some time soon.

Track of the day: Tupac - Ghetto Gospel

Anyways, I gotta go finish watching Tupac resurrection and then schleeeeep.
Pees, löve änd önderständing/stepher

Inga kommentarer: