söndag, februari 28, 2010

I am powerful beyond measure...


Imma do my thing, 
get my act together and to hell with everybody tryin' to bring me down...
You'll never succeed so you might as well just give up now.
Like Marianne Williamson said...
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate
Our deepest fear is that we a powerful beyond measure" 
Why should I stop now when I know that I can become something better than this
Your words will not push me down...
Instead they'll give me the strength to prove you wrong
to prove to you that I can become something 
bigger, better, brighter and stronger 
something beyond your imagination
I don't need your negative energy
and I don't need the negative people
tryin' to tell me I can't do anything 
when I know, 
deep down in my heart 
if I really want to, I can.
So what does this tell you? 


Stephanie





Inga kommentarer: