torsdag, februari 11, 2010

Never a doll moment in my life...

Came home a while ago from the guys practice at Haga. I have no idea what we do there at all, I guess we're just bored me and Walt but hey...

Anywhoos, as I said earlier today to Mr.Sarin...today's gonna be a day filled with randomness and I was right, as always. First of, missed most of math class and we didn't have a teacher during bush so everybody went home...or to town. Went to centrum and got my shoooooes, about time I'd say :D

Came home, chilled for a while and then headed to the guys practice, chilled there for a while, shots, the dunked a while an all that stuff guys do, craze I tell you but still fun.

Buuuut, I'm out, gonna see if I can do some shoppin tomorrow, I sure hope so but for now...

The fast and the furious: Tokyo drift



Pees, löve änd önderständing/Stepher

Inga kommentarer: