onsdag, februari 03, 2010

Voltaren T


Aaaah, school's finally over...at least for this week. Only got like 4 lessons left for the week and then AAAAAH!!! Makes me smile :) :) :) :)

I really gotta start paying attention to school tho since I've been chillin' faaar too much, missed too many classes. All I can say is, thank god this is not America, would probably have failed all classes by now.

Basketball practice in about an hour, soooo looking forward to that. Been a while since our last practice and the best thing is....it's a two hour long practice. I hope we get to do fun stuff. Already changed to my ballin' clothes lolz. Had to rub my knees, elboy, ankle and yeah, pretty much every part of my body in Voltaren T...I hope it helps. Gotta pass by my moms job any day soon and buy some new knee pads or something :S Anywhoos, gotta do some reading before practice starts sooo...I'm out

track of the day: K'naan - take a minute

Pees, löve änd önderständing/Stepher

Inga kommentarer: