onsdag, februari 10, 2010

Will I ever learn?

Haha, just thinking of some random bs from yesterday that I posted on FB.

I said: I love to study!!!!!!
Walt said: Study? Whats that?
My answer:I have no idea...something I'm leaning right now...FUCK IT!

Truth be told...i'm seriously learning how to study right now since I've never actually taken my time to do it. Somehow, everything that I've been taught in school has just magically gotten stuck in my head and I never really even considered studying. This meant that I constantly left everything until the last minute and somehow got a good grade.(not trying to jinx myself or anything but that's just how it's always been) Until now!! I realize that I occasionally have to start spending more time doing this shit even though it's boring, cause in the end, I will have good grades and I can kiss school goodbye. Feels great to be able to say that..so mark my words when I say...

STUDYING HERE I COME!!!
Save me!!!!!!


Pees, löve änd önderständing/Stepher

Inga kommentarer: