söndag, februari 28, 2010

superstar...


I know I should be sleepin' right now but i just can't cuz....for some dumb reason I started checkin' out some stuff. CLOTHES 'N' SHOES...
I know, I know...i said that wasn't gonna buy anything but DAYMN...findin' it extremely temptin' to cuz there sure iz some fresh stuf out there. Imma talk to moma since it's my b-day in about 22 dayz...I should have a count down and haha maybe buy something new for everyday that's left (?) JK ;)

Nah but for real, half of the stuff I want are perrrrty cheap, less than 500 :- so we'll see what I'll do bout it and ofc imma pay for the stuff this time as in my mom's not payin' squat. Anywhoos...thought that I might do you guys a favour, not sure if I even have any male readers but...
I thought these were daymn fine (depending on what you wear with 'em)

Anywayz, I'm out....


Track of the day: Lupe Fiasco – Superstar

1 kommentar:

PoNthästical! sa...

Snap.. skorna var inte dåliga..