måndag, februari 22, 2010



Sure would want a hoodie like that. I know that it's for guys but damn....retro. 
Just love it but I gotta put a stop to my shopping habits since I recently realized that I DO shop a lot and that I have been shopping a lot these past months. But hey,...don't judge me, join me ;) haha jk but nah for real...imma stop shopping after this one. And after I get my jacket....and a pair of shoes, a new cell and some shirts and jeans. Then that's it....no more shopping, or maybe just a bag. 
AAAAAAAAAH hahaha what to do....I think I need to seek help or something?  Nah but seriously now...imma stop doing this but the thing is...it's so easy to shop, especially from the net, just to click and then you've got a package on its way home to you. The best thing is when you pick up the package from the post office....then it's Christmas all over again even though you know what's in the damn package. AAAAAAAAAH hahaah...imma go do some shopping I think so....
BYE :)

Inga kommentarer: