torsdag, februari 04, 2010

good day! :)

Heey!
Today was a pretty good day, started at 12 but didn't get to school 'til 12:10 I think. Didn't miss much tho and Pelle wasn't upset...like he can get upset anyways, such a good teacher. Spent the rest of the math class sitting outside the classroom trying to figure out what the hey I was actually supposed to do, didn't get it until like the last 5 min. YEY! Grabbed my stuff and went to business which went pretty ok I guess. All I did was read I guess, gotta finish the chapters and then answe the questions.

After school Walt and I went to Mickey d's...how unusual, I know. Grabbed a cheeseburger, think we've eaten 41 so far! :) Took the bus to Walts place, chilled a while and played games haha, post a picture later. You can never guess what we played but believe me, I felt like a little kid again. Played some guitar, ate candy and then we went to the guys practice. Pretty sweet actually!!

Track of the day: La roux - In for the kill

Anywhooos, I'm out...gotta do some homework sooo...
Pees, löve änd önderständing/Stepher

Inga kommentarer: