söndag, februari 14, 2010

Gametime....game time?

Woke up pretty early today half past 11 to be a secretary at a game, Game-times game (they lost). I know that it's actually late but not really considering the fact that I went to bed 5:30 a.m!!! Yes, 5:30 AM and all because of the Nba Slam Dunk competition, was it worth it? NO!! Shit for real, I don't think that it could have been worse. I was all hyped up expecting it to be awesome but naaaaah, it sucked. Simple dunks Alley-oop and nah, just bad! They need some more creativity!! I was sooooo expecting more from Nate & Shannon but they just couldn't do it....




Watch and weep people.

Anywhoos, now's the time t forget about the past and focus on the present :) At 2, Walt and I went to see the guys play. All I got to say is...THEY KILLED IT!! They won, 96- 55 I think. Henke dunked & Farree was shooting 3's like crazy, scored the most points...don't know how many points tho. Fun game to watch, laughing most of the time...aaaah sure wish we taped it somehow lolz!

Track of the day: James Brown – Sex Machine

Anywhoos, gotta study....aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
I'm out....she's out for real, Steph's out!

Inga kommentarer: