söndag, december 27, 2009

Dancing in the moonlight...

Hola!!

Came home a while ago from my sister Shanie and Jennys place. It was a good night, watched a couple of clips on youtube, baked a carrot cake and chilled all night long with some music and dancing. Daymn, we was insane haha.

We got a little bored afterr baking so I texted Walt and he and Malin headed of to Ålidhem in the CAR! We ran out and met them at the parking lot, a miracle that I even made it there at all, I was slipping and sliding everywhere. (for some reason I borrowed Jennys uggs, killershoes!!!) Anywhoos, after taking as short walk outside we all headed back to Walts car and took of to Naz where we chilled a while. It was a pretty good night I guess, a little cold tho haha.


I'm out, pees löve änd önderständing/Stepher

Inga kommentarer: