fredag, december 18, 2009

I just might go insane....

Today was a good day. Was supposed to wake up at 8-ish so that I could make it to school and see the different performances but naaaaah...
I slept til half past 1, then I got a text that woke me...WALT!!!!

Didn't do much, chilled a bit and took bath then I walked up to centrum...ICE COLD!!
Almost froze my ass off and as that was the only thing...I wanted to buy a busticket, was lucky and got the last one but what happens then? The damn card didn't work, they couldn't charge the damn thing. Luckally, I didn't have to pay anything for it but I had a long talk with the bus driver on the bus.

Anywhoos, went to town and met half of Umeå, (Pontus, Haddis, Walt, Jenny, Betiel, Hanna, Tannaz, Adine, Shanie, Banne and so on) shiet was good. Joined Walt & Pontus to stadium, Walt found a new hat and Pontus a pair of gloves, which he hit me in the face with. Love you guys soooooo much....they kept hitting me all the time and Haddis kept pulling my hair :(

Haddis and Pontus left so me and Walt went and did some "shopping". (We didn't actually buy anything but still)...Walt found 2 jackets and a scarf and I found NADA!

Oh yeah haha I forgot, Haddis disappeared from Mickey d's, he went to the bank so p & J decided to go look for Haddis meanwhile Tannaz & I chilled and laughed our ass of 'cause we figured something out....THEY'D BE KNOCKING BOOTS! Nobody understood what I meant, but HIBA, YOU FEEL ME RIGHT ;) Anywhoos when the return P had the funniest look on his face then Walt turns around, looks at Pontus and says "Have you been knockin' boots?" HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I THINK I DIED AND WENT TO HEAVEN, best moment of my life haha:)

shitty shitty bang bang I'm out...Pees, löve änd önderständing/Stepher



Inga kommentarer: