tisdag, december 08, 2009

eye on you...


Well....school was pretty ok besides that I was late to french. Also found out that our teacher, who said that we didn't have to do french mocks had a little change of heart. Apparently we MUST do it even though she knows that it's toooooo difficult for anyone of us to pass it. Isn't that just wonderful? And oh, I also found out that it's our teacher who decides if we still can have french as an IB subject...something they should've told me before I start skipping the damn french classes.

Anyways...the day wasn't that bad, after all it was a short one. We left after TOK, still haven't missed a single class :) Victoria, I and Walt decided to walk to town. While there me and Walt continued to 4sound....looking for a capo meanwhile Walt had a look at some new Blakes and Serenas (Walters babies, don't ask) I also had a chance to look at pianos, found a relatively cheap one. Imma talk to my mom about it and see what she says :)

Met Jenny in town. We went around putting up some posters for the Lucia thing our team is organizing and then we took a trip to Mickey D's and grabbed a coulple of cheeseburgers. Now im gonna study some for the damn mocks...I hate school. Prolly gonna write some some later...

Track of the day: Electrik red - eye on you

Pees, löve änd önderständing/Stepher

Inga kommentarer: