måndag, december 07, 2009

insanity...

Was late to school....missed all the morning classes but ah....I got to sleep a little :)
Anywaaaays,....after english class, I joined Nazanin to mimer, don't know why really but. Met a bunch of people, talked a little with Mustafe which felt good.

After my little trip to town I headed back to school, to TOK where I got some bad news but fuck it.
Walked back to town to catch my bus when I remembered that I had to go to Folkets hus to see if we could borrow some stuff for saturday which also made me miss my bus home. Not good at all considering that I had basketball practice.... :/

Anyways, made it to the ballin' practice but I was a little bit late...didn't miss anything that I would've liked to do anyways so...it was all good. Now I'm gonn ado some Business and math(?)...ahhh we'll see :)

Gotta go, pees löve änd önderständing/Stepher! =)

Inga kommentarer: