tisdag, december 15, 2009

Love it!!!


Woke up this morning, shitty tired. All I wanted to do was pretty much go back to bed but instead I walked to the window and looked out...SNOW, lots of it :)

Ok...I was surprised but hey, it's December, it's about time :) Took the bus to school, did the mock test in Enviro which went better than I thought. Im not saying that I got the right answers but at least I wrote something down. After the test, me and Walt went to the library, sat there lookin' at some old clips from:
This might be the best show that's ever been!!

Anyways, we waited for Victoria and then we all walked to town. As we're walking I picked up some snow in my hand and threw it in Waltassaults face. Felt soooooo good haha but ofc, Pay back is a bitch...he threw snowballs and then he hit my hand so that I accidentally threw all the snow in my own face...which oh btw sucked!
After walking to town, we met Melika and then we took a trip around looking for some christmas gifts before Walt went home. We continued towards starz and grabbed some fika.

Now it's about time for me to do some business since I missed it last time....I hate school, thank heavens it's the last day for me tomorrow!!

Pees, löve änd önderständing/Stepher

Inga kommentarer: