torsdag, december 10, 2009

Lesson learned

Mocks 2 and 3 done...don't know how it went tho, not gonna say anythin to jinx myself.
Mock shedule :
Swedish
English A2 anylsis
English A2 essay
Business & Management tomorrow...
Math standard (A-E) monday
Enviromental studies tuesday
French(?)
Wish me luck hihi :)

Anyways after school, me, Victoria, Walter, Melika and Robin walked to town. You can never guess where we went...Mickey d's ofc haha :) Sat there and talked a little, old memories and then we walked back to Vasaplan to take the busses. Well at Vasaplan I ran into Shanie and Shaima who were on thier way to subway. Was gonna go meet them but met Torbjörn and Henke on the way, talked with them for a little while, pretty ok I guess :)

Now I'm gonna try to do some Business for tomorrow. Thanks for the notes Hiba, really helpful :)
Pees, löve änd önderständing/Stepher

Inga kommentarer: