fredag, december 11, 2009

Oh hi, I hate you....I hope it hurts☺


Hm....today I stayed home from school, didn't feel so good + I didn't get so much sleep last night.
I sat up trying to study but that didn't go any good at all so..

Anyways, went to town, med Victoria & Melika. Walked around a little and then we met Adam & Pontus. We (Me & the guys) continued to the music store to check out some instruments, Pontus was playing the piano, Yiruma - river flows in you. My God he's got talent, so proud...and Adam too, he was playing Alicia keys - if I ain't got you, amazing!!! Meanwhile they were playing I went and checked out the saxophones, I really want one for some reason, wanna start playing, awesome instument...

The only sweet music playing right now...John Coltrane - blue train & Miles davis - Autumn leaves <3

I'm gonna go insane..plz mom let me get 'em instruments, neeeeew me some instuments!

Anywhoooos, after the music store we went to Bikbok and met Shanie. Walked around a bit, did some groceryshopping (Have to bake for tomorrow) I hope everything goes ok....Gotta go now so...Pees, löve änd önderständing/Stepher

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Luv u Super Stephy / Susy

Anonym sa...

ooh, river flows in you is so good! i now regret going with you guys / victoria.